Main Space Quest 1 Space Quest 2 Space Quest 3 Space Quest 4 Space Quest 5 Space Quest 6 Space Quest 7 Miscellaneous Donors

Fanfiction > The "fan phenomena" of the Space Quest Community is old and complex. Whether it's a story, an image or a video, fans have been writing fanfiction since the first fanpage appeared online.


Cool Stuff
more downloads
box art
interaction magazine
roger wilco comics
goodies

Miscellaneous
game designers
custom build pc
book reviews
timer issues
quest for disk space
scrolling screens
buying space quest

Fan Phenomena
introduction
fan games

fan stories
fan images

____


A Tribute to Pelvis Brelsford
PelvisWhenever you're in love or feeling all shook up, you have Pelvis Brelsford to blame. This musical force of the late 22nd century wowed humans and aliens alike with his decrepitly senuous gyrations of his trifle-too-wide hips. His trademark thick, black sideburns, gold-framed sunglasses, and penchant for jelly donuts forever forged his mark upon the steel of the musical world. Everyone's seen the famous concert footage of Pelvis strutting his stuff on stage, sideburns dripping with sweat, stomach exploding over his white satin trousers, and hips pumping and jerking in time to such tunes as "Blue Polyester Sneakers", "I Just Want to be Your Linda Blair", and "Love me Tender but Spank Me Firmly".

It's no surprise to find him immortalized in black velvet and cheap paint. Trailer park trash the galaxy over still spin those Pelvis compact disks and line their knickknack shelves with ceramic booze bottles featuring Pelvis in all his favorite poses. Some say the ghost of Pelvis can sometimes be seen outside the donut shop in Elko, Nevada. Others say go to Oakhurst California, to see him singin' the blues because cuz Ken and Berta done gone away. If you trod on his image, trod lightly, son. That there is Pelvis.

___

 
All original content (c) 2018 Brandon Blume & Troels Pleimert. All Space Quest related material (c) by Sierra Entertainment.